05-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #560
N55darksoul
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxomar View Post
You are beating a dead horse my friend

your part that you ordered arrived unharmed and in perfect condition. If it were damaged we would be having a different discussion. Returns are warranted if the product came damaged, broken, or the wrong part was sent, not because you decide to go in a different direction with your car 5 weeks after you placed your order. thanks for your input and clarifying this for future customers

You messaged me telling me that you got the splitter weeks ago and are heading in a different direction with the car. That is not a reason to warrant a return, so im sorry that you feel so strongly about this.
5 weeks? I placed the order on May 1st. I can post the receipt, but what for, you know I ordered May 1st. Plus I had no idea I was going to be transferred..and I will have virtually no time for 6 months......Plus you portrayed yourself as a retailer...so I thought you would. I don't return things to stores and vendors only when they are damaged..many time I have returned things just because......

Everyone by the way I have a brand new splitter up for sale! It really is a nice piece I just got myself in a situation that I needed to return...but it is really cool...and for only 199.00 bucks posted in the for sale section of this forum and by the way ..the receipt of purchase is posted in the thread... https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1495187

Last edited by N55darksoul; 05-12-2018 at 07:44 PM..
Appreciate 0