View Single Post
      04-25-2022, 09:01 AM   #60
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_Tucker View Post
I just wanted to see if this really ended up being a long time solution. I know this thread is old but I am having trouble with this problem on my N55 135is and really want to get it fixed because it is the difference between me trading in the car or keeping it.
For me the fix was doing the adaptations reset. And if you search for any of my posts on this topic, you'll see I'm the only that has tried everything. And because of that, feel the adaptations reset is the true answer for this problem. But I had to get the adaptations reset again about 3 years after I had initially had it done. I paid $160 to my dealer to do it. To me, paying $160 or any increment with inflation to get the car running right every three years isn't too bad if that is what is required.

I recently purchased a pro level scan tool which I haven't looked through to see if I can now do the adaptation reset myself. If I can...bonus for me.
Appreciate 0