View Single Post
      04-29-2022, 01:03 PM   #61
Phloozy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
As I mentioned in post 20, coded brake settings have nothing to do with the issue Phloozy originally asked about. The issue is in the tune and only happens at-speed on track under the right conditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris82 View Post
I turned off the other 3 you have here, but what's this one do?

DSC: Added C0C_DBC_MIN_AUSLOESEDRUCK min_pressure 00 value
Dynamic Brake Control (DBC).
When, in an emergency, you apply the brake pedal quickly and with force but without really further increasing brake pressure, Dynamic Brake Control (DBC) instantly builds up maximum brake pressure, bringing your BMW more quickly to a halt.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...;postcount=156

So, on track, this was happening to me where the car assumed I was emergency braking and would utilize all of the braking power, even though I didn't want it. So in a braking zone, I would end up much slower than expected by the time I got to the corner/apex/etc. Once I added the min value the car no longer intervenes.
Is this something I should be doing? I don't think I'm seeing over slowing issues but I do have to worry about getting into abs as I under a corner and the car will then push like crazy. I am pretty sure this is standard for bad braking while in abs though
Appreciate 0