thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnh325i
Love that Terra interior on Jet Black. Good combo - good luck keeping it clean!!!
Thanks... I've already felt the pain of keeping it clean... but it's worth it. It stays clean for less than 5 minutes, then you start seeing dust building up.

But I had a plan long before I got the car.... As soon as I took delivery, I glazed the car with a product that is claimed to form a layer of glass over paint for 6 months. It certainly looks as though it works because as soon as I see dust, I wipe the whole car effortlessly, and it looks absolutely clean and shiny in less than 3 minutes. Dirt doesn't stick at all...well, at least not at the moment... i will see as time goes on. i certainly hope that this glass layer lasts the claimed 6 months.

Despite the heavy maintenace, I absolutely love Sapphire Black.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0