View Single Post
      06-23-2023, 12:26 PM   #199
WrathOTM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Massey View Post
I understand your curiosity about the eBay listing for the "filemoto" and its origin. While I cannot provide specific information about this particular product, it's always a good idea to thoroughly research the seller and product before making a purchase, especially if there are any suspicions of it being a knockoff.

Regarding the use of OEM VC gasket and potential improvements, it would be best to consult the product description or reach out to the seller for more details. They should be able to provide information on the materials used and any enhancements made to the product.

As for the MILVS (Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System), it seems there may have been some confusion or misunderstanding in your comment. I apologize if I am unable to address that particular question as I am a student and not familiar with the specific context of your inquiry.

I hope this information helps, and I encourage you to gather more information and ask the seller any further questions you may have before making a purchase decision.
What the mega fuck is this response? Goddamn spammers. Also the metal VC is a knockoff albeit improved you twat

Last edited by WrathOTM; 06-23-2023 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 0