View Single Post
      02-28-2008, 11:17 AM   #3
rsen
New Member
0

 
Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008


Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

I am seriously considering backing out or at least waiting until prices/rates cool down. I wasn't happy with the MSRP being 20% higher than the American price despite the dollar being at parity, and I wasn't happy with the ridiculous $2000 freight and PDI charge, but I was still willing to pay these prices for this great car. However, now with the high interest rate, I don't think I can accept the continued gouging from BMW, especially since other luxury brands like Lexus and Audi are lowering their Canadian prices.. I will have to think long and hard about this.