View Single Post
      06-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
I-One-Da?
That One Guy
Rep
Drives:

Official Good Vendor, Bad Vendor Thread

This should be a sticky!

Since the moderators of this website do not endorse or support the vendors on this site, we as consumers need a way to protect ourselves from the "bad" vendors and ways to promote the "good" vendors.

I do not want to hear the horrors stories of vendors ripping off 1addicts.com members and I really do not want to be one of the people that gets ripped off.

Now this is not intended to be a bash fest on vendors nor is it intended to be a way to promote your best friends, brothers, cousins, etc as vendors.

This is simply a place to post YOUR experiences with the vendors on this site. We do not want to hear about how your friend got mad at a vendor because he did not give him his parts for free:wink:

I am not a moderator or admin on this site but I really hope that the moderators realize that we are very vulnerable as consumers here if we do not have somewhere to voice our experiences for other potential customers to read.

Thanks,

Brandon:w00t:
| Alpine White | Coral | Gloss Black | Paddles | Sport | Comfort | Heated Seats | I-Pod | Performance Rotors | Shadowline Grill | GB E-Brake | GB Gear Selector | 35% Tint | BMS Intake | GP Thunders | Debaged | Bimmian Black Roundels |
Appreciate 0