Sorry Jamze, but I have to clean my car if it gets caught in the rain... think I have OCD's
Not only is a once a week clean essential, but also a monthyl polish/wax and a half yearly full cleanse.
I use Dodo products, and have both the hard and soft wax's specifically for white paint. Could do a whole thread just about the products I use on my car!
There are a few stages:
- Wash (Meguiars NXT Shampoo) with lambswool mitt
- Clay bar (Meguiars)
- Swirl remover / paint cleaner (non-corrosive e.g. Clearkote Vanilla Moose Handglaze)
- Hard Wax (with high carnuba content)
- Allow to seal and then I apply a soft wax
- Apply to bodywork and wheels
- Leather cream - Gliptone Liquid Leather
- Einzett Matt interior / dash cleaner
- Meguiars NXT Glass cleaner
Always use good applicators and microfibre towels to stop swirling.
Can go into more detail if anyone is interested!
Ordered 14/04: 440i Coupe, BSM, Individual Opal White Merino Leather, Individual Leather Dash, Individual Piano Trim, Icon Adaptive LED's, M Sport Plus Package, HUD, Digital Dash, Reverse Camera, Lumbar, M Perf 405M 20" Wheels, M Perf. Aerodynamic Pack, MPPSK
Current: 2015 BMW 640d Coupe Imola Red with Ivory leather and 20" alloys