Sorry Jamze, but I have to clean my car if it gets caught in the rain... think I have OCD's
Not only is a once a week clean essential, but also a monthyl polish/wax and a half yearly full cleanse.
I use Dodo products, and have both the hard and soft wax's specifically for white paint. Could do a whole thread just about the products I use on my car!
There are a few stages:
- Wash (Meguiars NXT Shampoo) with lambswool mitt
- Clay bar (Meguiars)
- Swirl remover / paint cleaner (non-corrosive e.g. Clearkote Vanilla Moose Handglaze)
- Hard Wax (with high carnuba content)
- Allow to seal and then I apply a soft wax
- Apply to bodywork and wheels
- Leather cream - Gliptone Liquid Leather
- Einzett Matt interior / dash cleaner
- Meguiars NXT Glass cleaner
Always use good applicators and microfibre towels to stop swirling.
Can go into more detail if anyone is interested!
Born 30/04/10: MY10 135i M Convertible, AW, Coral Red, Logic 7, Elec Mirrors, Ipod USB, Xenon's, Heated Seats, Wind Deflector, BMS DCI, JB+, BMW Performance: Exhaust, SSK, Handbrake, Pedals and Shadowline grills
Gone! MY08 135i M Coupe, AW, Coral Red, Logic 7, Xenon's, Darkened Glass, Ipod USB