The 09 pricing wait is driving me nuts.
I have an 09 production number and the current major price increase rumors are driving me batty. If the MSRP increase is greater than $1K I would change my leather spec to leatherette. I won't give up the sport package or USB and those are the only other options I have.
Hoping for the best.