The 09 pricing wait is driving me nuts.
View Single Post
08-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Drives: to work, mostly.
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ditto. My delivery date is entirely tied to my European vacation next year, so I'm going to have to suck up the price increase regardless.
If the increase is too much, I might just go with the 128i. (Not that that's a huge burden or anything!)
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by jkp1187