View Single Post
      09-09-2008, 07:34 AM   #8
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Lester, maybe you did not read my original post?

Let me explain for those who didn’t read it...
Mr Clean Magic works like sandpaper; removing a fine layer depending on how new and how hard you press the block. For hard plastic that has scuff damage, it's perfect, sanding away the permanent scuff. For leather it can remove the plastic coating and pigment. Then you will have to get professional help and maybe even replace the leather/leatherette.

As long as wtiger127 reads the details on Magic... then he can decide on what to do. If the rest of you want to continue to believe in `magic` and use it for everything... it`s your car! I went to the trouble to find the info, and to tell people that every magic has a secret, and the secret is now known.

EspressoBoy

PS
ONE, this is the right place to use magic, rims and hard plastic.

Lester,
I went to the trouble to find this for you. I am sure you also want to help people...
Taken from
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8194655AAxcoNx

"Please do not try milk or toothpaste these are silly ideas that will leave sticky residues on the surface which will help to break down the finish on your leather.
Magic erasers usually remove finish and pigment along with the ink."

I am just providing the info, anyone can do as they like to their own car. I just am trying to give complete information on what I have found out. Good luck all in cleaning your cars!
Appreciate 0