Originally Posted by Yobuster
Well at the BMW dealership i was at, there was indeed a BMW Performance Package available and shown on the demo. It cannot be ordered at the factory however and needs to be installed at the dealer. The entire package went for like $9000 if i remember.
it includes replacements for
- front bumper and new air dam
- minor side skirts
- carbon fiber rear deck spoiler
- carbon fiber rear diffuser and a different bumper
- side stripes on the edge of the roof on both sides
- carbon fiber sideviewmirrors
- carbon fiber interior trim
- suede steering wheels with indicator lights on the wheel.
Can't recall if there was anything else.
....And I was the buyer of that same car. Total cost for all the goodies was a hair over $17,000. I asked them to take off a number of the parts on the car as for me, I did not see the value (strut, rotors, and steering wheel). Only thing you are missing in your list above are:
BMW Performance Exhaust
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace
BMW Performance Brakes (vented rotors)