View Single Post
      12-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
oldman

Drives: 09 135i AW Coupe

Christmas has come a few days early for me

After a wait of nearly 5 months, I finally got to collect my AW 135i yesterday with Christmas pop streamers going off, music playing with lyrics of congratulations blairing out and a BMW gift picnic set which included a bottle of champagne and glasses, bottle opener, serviettes etc.

I'm absolutely blown away by the car, the MY09 iDrive Nav Pro and Logic 7 sound system as well, so much so, I sat for some time in the garage last light watching the movie "Troy". The resolution on the screen is fantastic.

As to my dealer and sales guy, could not say enough kind words. Great to deal with, always felt welcome when I called in just to look at the cars and kept me posted on progress the whole time I was waiting.

The only downside of the day was the jerk who tailgated me about 2 feet off my rear at around 60kph because he seemed to be in a hurry and I thought "holly shyte", Ive waited 5 months and this idiot is going to take out the rear of my car. He even swapped lanes when I did.

Anyway, Had to share my joy. I'll have a grin from ear to ear for some time I think.
oldman is offline   Australia