03-31-2009, 12:28 AM   #22
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 993 911 View Post
If you don't get a full refund I would contact the BBB and possibly take them to small claims. That is ridiculous you were forced to pay so much money for labor to try and fix their problems. RR should be throwing 100% of your money back without complaints.

Didn't they try to pass off your used exhaust as a new one to another customer?
With regards to the exhaust, no, not at all. That was merely a joke by Elite. My exhaust had not made it back to them by the time that guy received the used exhaust.

As for the labor, I believe that the right thing for them to do is reimburse me and COBB (who gave me a partial refund) for the labor on the downpipes. They were willing to spend $400+ for Stett to move the bung and they said they were sending me a new O2 sensor to replace the one damaged by using their downpipes. Also, they were willing to spend $300+ to have that fitted to my car. Why would they offer to pay for that if they weren't acknowledging the problem was on their end? But on the exhaust when I returned it they refused to give me a fair price or pay for the $160 in labor. They paid the shipping, but that's the least to be expected.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.

Last edited by KeithLM; 03-31-2009 at 12:43 AM..
Appreciate 0