04-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #82
KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LazyBmw View Post
They contacted me today with a solution which is not a refund but to take back my catted dps and send me another one.. and see how that goes.. I havent responded to them because I am still debating on what I want to do because honestly even if they send me back some new special downpipes i have to spend more $$$ to get them installed and "IF" they don't work then removing it and dealing with all this again.. I might back a different request from them because it seems their catless pipe works better but I will let you guys know what I decide to do and if I indeed get another one I will write a review for sure.
They just don't seem to understand that we are not like Daniel, we can't install the downpipes lying on a bed of nails in a pool of lava with only a pair of plyers. We have to pay, and it's not cheap, to have these put on and off our cars. I'm down over a grand now just on labor, and it would be worse if COBB hadn't refunded some of what I paid them. I'm not rich, maybe all those people in California are, but I can't afford to jack with parts like this. Nor can I continually take time away from work to go to the shop and have it tended to time and time again.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.
Appreciate 0