View Single Post
      06-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #63
philaf_666
Philaf_666
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akak1997 View Post
I've installed the Hotchkis front bar, it does reduce body roll a lot and the car is more composed when cornering. However, one weird thing I notice is when I go thru speed bumps, the rear seems more bouncy than the front. I'm not sure if it behaves like this stock, maybe I'm just didn't pay attention before. When I go over speed bumps, the front will settle after maybe 1 oscillation where the rear takes 2-3 oscillations before it settles.
I want to know if anyone notice this rear bounciness after a front only sway bar upgrade.
I've noticed the exact same thing after installing the Hotchkis front sway.

At that time, I had the KW v2 set at max and the m3 front tension rods and wishbones.

I realized that the front of the car was now too stiff overall for the rear so I installed the UCC rear sway, m3 rear bushing and 700lbs swift spring in the rear only and the car is now really well balanced.

I do noticed the one wheel spin getting out of a tight corner, but since I'm not tracking the car, it's not a big thing for me. The rear sway is set at stiff so I might try the soft setting to see if it helps. That's the problem with open diff!
Appreciate 0