View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #20
RPIpower
Captain
Rep
Drives: F97 X3M, G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon32 View Post
I may do that to check out the sound and quality since I am in the market for an exhaust. But I really have no reason to doubt that this is going to be an awesome high quality exhaust (until proven otherwise) but I just don't buy the dynos until I can see multiple runs with similar gains or even better some independent dynos from a customer.

Either way I'm subscribed to the thread and if they dyno results are even close to realistic then you guys have one beast of an exhaust and I will for sure get one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
There is NO WAY to get 40HP out of an exhaust system. PERIOD. You guys are smoking rocks.
Either of you want to put money down on this? Either way, I highly suggest doing a google search or some research on the company.

I dynoed the car in 4 different dyno sessions. First time was 41 over stock. Second day was 38 over stock. Third day was 39 over stock and Fourth day was 40 over stock. Come on by if you want to see a 5th as we normally do multiple sessions over a span of time.

Most people are used to riced out modding or buying products from companies that are not aware of how to properly make an exhaust system. Bigger is not better. The bend angle, amount of bends, tubing diameter compared to how much boost and what type of powerband you want has to be considered. I dont care about a dyno queen car. I want my car faster and I really could care less about what others think makes power or not. All I care is that my car is faster than the next person. If you are running no cats in certain areas, the tubing diameter needs to be designed for it. There isnt a "universal" type of exhaust set up you can do. I wanted a flat powerband and thats why the exhaust was designed this way. I dont follow trends or see what others do and think thats gonna work.
Appreciate 0