Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM 135i View Post
Haha I guess you did get me there jurrian! I was just worried since it's with electronics.

So no matter what when you press unlock twice your mirrors fold in/out? That kinda sucks since I press unlock once if its just me to unlock just the driver side and twice if i have passengers and I hardly ever fold my mirrors so once getting in my car and having to unfold them will get annoying.
You have your choice of settings:

- Setting 1 will fold the mirrors in automatically when locking the car and unfold them when the driver's door is opened (Automatic with every LOCK).
- Setting 2 will fold the mirrors in when either the round lock button on the remote or the "lock" surface on the touch door handles is tapped twice within 5 seconds. Mirrors will fold out when the driver's door is opened (Manual with quick double-tap on LOCK).
- Setting 3 will allow mirrors to fold out immediately when the car is unlocked (Like AUTO but unfold on unlock).
- Setting 3 will allow mirrors to fold out immediately when the car is unlocked (Like MANUAL but unfold on unlock).

Probably more options than needed, but should suit everyone's needs.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0