Lucky1
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 128i Coupe SGM 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
You see a chunk or rusty metal on your driveway and you assume that it is from your $40K sports car?

So then would a brick fall out of a lp640?

Well I didn't assume one way or the other, it just happened to be UNDER my car when I backed out of the driveway. If you read my original post I'm not insisting it is a part of the car one way or the other, I'm just reaching out to the community to see if anyone can help identify it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Hi, I found this block of metal on my driveway. Several cars other than my 1 park here but just curious if this is actually a car part and whether it could have come from my car. Any help is appreciated.
C'mon, its the "ask the Internet to guess the rusty piece of metal" game. Its not like I have anyone else to ask besides my fellow 1Addicts. BTW, thanks for the help so far guys. Except you onefastman, if it isn't from a 1er what is it form?

BTW, if seatbelts can catch fire, HPFPs die after 2,000 miles, dealerships leave shipping blocks in your wheels, who knows WHAT can happen! (yeah, okay maybe having rusty blocks of metal falling out from underneath the car is still a stretch)
Appreciate 0