View Single Post
      11-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #41
1SerieStud
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 VO 1M (498 of 740)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3NEGADE View Post
Actually if you read what you posted in detail you told him he should sell them for 3000-3500, and now that he is asking 3500(shipped for a complete package) you are saying he should sell them for 2500-2800. So to me it seem like you just want to shit on his sale, and get some attention, not like the huge pictures of your wheels and unrelated car did not show that.

$3500 for the wheels, a good set of tires, TPMS and shipping is a good deal for someone who actually in the market for a package like this, I think we should all leave it alone.
Buddy I know exactly what I typed, and I suggested the $3500 range so that he could get closer to reasonable numbers. I had a similarly expensive set of wheels a few years back and was unable to get more than $2500 for them, tires and tpms included. By the way I'm not fishing for any attention, and much less with pictures of a car that I used to own 3 cars ago.

I find it ironic that you would suggest for me not to post if I won't buy...shouldn't you follow your own type suggestion and ignore my advice to the OP if you don't like it?

Honestly I'm stepping off this thread, because truly, you have come in to troll it and I don't think anyone appreciates it. I was just offering my advice - which again if you didn't like it, it wasn't intended for you anyways.
Appreciate 0