Banned
Rep
Drives: zhp 3-pedal

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
Thanks will do!

Another Q:

Ive never bought exhaust before, my 7 had it when I bought it and I never modded my S. I live in Florida and don't need anything for emissions... I just want sound don't really care about performance since there isn't much to gain with exhaust anyways. Is there exhaust out there that has 0 emissions on it, no cats or anything? I'm just looking for axleback right now and some of the companies websites don't give too much info, ive heard good things about Berk but their axleback has no info on it.
you don't have secondary cat's on the stock exhaust like the n54 does, so either an axle back or dp-back exhaust would be fine. sound wise, a muffler delete axle back would be pretty loud, while a street muffler axle back would be a little more tame (still louder than stock).

i always recommend the cp-e exhaust, it's probably the best on the market at the moment. HPF should have their exhaust finished within the next few months, however (i'm either holding out for the hpf or staying on the stock exhaust w/ my dp's)
Appreciate 0