View Single Post
      12-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #381
technik330
Captain
Rep
Drives: STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsnMR2 View Post
A PUBLIC forum is going to draw in opinions both positive and negative. People who don't like reading the negatives, should not get butt hurt just because someone does not like the car that they do.

Take any car out there. Some will love it and some will hate it. Some may like it and wish just a few things were different.
It's not a matter of having one's feelings hurt; it's more a matter of having the enjoyment of finally seeing the car detracted from. This doesn't apply to just me either; I'm confident there's a fair amount of other people, who actually like the car, that feel the same way.

If you read my whole post, I believe you did, you'll note I acknowledged people's entitlement to their opinions. I, subjectively, find it worthless to take the time to criticize a car that's been out, officially, for less than 24 hours.

There's only been a handful of people, on this forum, that have driven the car. There's been zero negative reviews; yet people feel the need to offer a critique on the car's performance, which they've never driven/seen in person.

Again; I'm aware that everyone is able and willing to state their opinions and that some will like and some will not like the car. I just believe there's more constructive ways of stating it.
'18 Subaru STi Type RA #350
'19 Honda Civic Type R #31191
Appreciate 0