aisthetes
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafax28 View Post
Hi folks,

I'm considering install the BMW PS on my 135i, but I want to complete my upgrade with E92 control arms and camber plates Vorshlag. It's possible? BMW PS is a good option for the track?

Aisthetes,

Thanks for the post I'm sure that help me in my future decisions.

Cheers
Sure, the combo you're after will work. The PS doesn't alter the control arms, and the E92 kit are factory parts that will work with any shock/spring or coilover choice. The Vorshlag camber plates will work with the setup as well - just be sure to let your retailer know to supply the proper kit for stock struts.

PS is a good all-around upgrade - essentially a notch up from stock, but not as aggressive as an all-out coilover setup. If your intentions are like most enthusiasts: comfort on the street with occasional track day fun, it'll work great. If you're a time attack warrior whose focus is on lap times, you'll need a higher-end coilover setup with more aggressive spring rates/shock valving and adjustability. For most of us, the latter isn't a necessity to build a competitive platform, but it's certainly nice to have.
Appreciate 0