If you're serious about driving, you better be serious about braking, too. When you slam your foot on the brakes, the feedback better be firm, confident, and sure-footed. Introducing Mechünik Stainless Steel & Teflon Brake Lines for your BMW.
Set includes 4 Stainless Steel Brake Lines (front and rear brakes)
Why Choose Mechünik Brake Lines for your BMW?
Mechünik Stainless Steel Brake Lines Fit:
- United States Department of Transportation (DOT) Approved
- Individual serial numbers for each brake line
- Made in Germany, assembled in the USA
- Highest Quality Materials, from the stainless steel fittings and sleeves to the nylon and teflon sheathing
- Nylon outer sheathing comes in translucent grey standard. All custom colors available upon request
- No compromises made in the construction of the fittings
- Tested to withstand up to 4500psi
- Unbelievably durable - will outlast your car
- Unique Teflon inner-coating prevents breakdown or leeching of contaminants into the brake fluid
- E90, E92, and E93 M3
- E90, E91, E92, and E93 335i
- E82, E87, and E88 135i
$129.99 for a set of 4.
Originally Posted by e90fun
After a little more than an hour, I got my car back... and instantly fell in love with this new mod. It changed the brakes completely...
The brakes were alot more responsive and had a new confident feeling behind them... Overall, these new brake lines are great and have changed the feel of my car.