02-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadows View Post
It displays your torque - coolant temps - oil temps - speed - stores and shows acceleration data (0-60 times, etc) - and is a boost gauge on top of a few other things.

You lose a vent? Sure. But personally - BMW's heat and stuff is so good, I keep my heat blowing on my feet at about 70 degree's because anything more than that and I start to get WAY to hot.

Some people also didn't like the idea that the P3 gauge was on the left hand side and that it was smaller and harder to see. Also, some people really enjoy being able to show off some cool little bits like this.. and with the P3 gauge, no one can see it but you. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
I love my P3 vent - dont get me wrong, but this new vent has a ton of more features. i love how subtle the p3 is, but shuffling through the features is a bit slow. This new one has a lot more information on screen and a better interface. I wont be selling my p3 to get one or anything but i would to see an actual review of it.
The current P3 V2 gauge, which has been out for a couple years now has all of the features you mentioned, plus more. The only thing it doesn't measure is torque, but it measures other things which you have not mentioned as well providing the feature of reading and deleting codes.

If you don't like that the P3 gauge is on the left hand side they also make one for the right hand side for the RHD market. For the same money (probably even less) as this one gauge alone I'm sure you could have two P3 gauges for each side of the car, one for you and one for your passenger to look at. Also you retain all of your AC vents.
Appreciate 0