View Single Post
      05-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #3144
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningscifi View Post
looks like I'll be ordering a bottle of einszett, auto finesse, AND the 303 then. I never liked the smell from the chemical guys interior stuff either. I wonder what million products griots offers here...

I'll just start using it all on the gf's "test Subaru," lol
I'm not a fan of griot's products. I don't know if the 303 has any smell to it cause I've never used it. Smell was a major factor for me though since I have the leatherette so whatever product was to be used on my dash/doors also would be used on the seats as well. I can tell you that I used the auto finesse spritz this weekend on my dash and doors and there was really no smell lingering the next day. When I did the entire interior seats and EVERYTHING, it had that lovely vanilla-esque smell for like a week.

You can also use the 303 on tires and to dress/clean the engine bay as many people use it for that, so it has a ton of added uses and is pretty cheap to get one of their tiny bottles. I'll be curious to hear what you think after using everything on your girlfriend's test vehicle. =)
Appreciate 0