View Single Post
      04-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #532
mb135is
Captain
Rep
Drives: '13 135is #180/586

Great to see so many IS-es popping up and possibly being delivered this and next week! We are turning into quite a sub-group.

Speaking of dorky - my buddies and I went to get my car back in december. We took the video of the cold start, put it on my ipad, then connected it to the wifi surround sound in my house and jacked up the volume. It was the only possible way to make the cold start sound louder than it actually is. hahahaha.

Right now my car is covered in pollen. I'll rinse it off this weekend, but I'm wary about washing while the crap is all in the air and all over because it almost always = swirls, and I'm trying to go as long as possible without doing a full polish on this car.

My leatherz new shift boot and ZHP knob should be here shortly. Pics when it's all installed. I went with the new boot so I wouldn't have to separate the stock knob from it - figured resale would be easier that way, plus I didn't want to mess with it.

I'm surprised by how much I abhor the E82 shift knob. ZHP knob will be like going home.

E82 '13 135is - Space Gray/Coral Red, 6 MT,
Heated Seats, 50% tint, clear bra, BMW Perf. Grilles, BMW Perf. CF Diffuser - #180/586
Appreciate 0