View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
WhiteTgr135i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

My experience with eBay Hartge Diffuser.

Ordered the Hartge diffuser from the vendor, "Mr.Potato" on Wednesday(12/6/12) of last week and received it on Monday(12/10/12), which was sooner then expected!

Packaging -
I'd give packaging a 9/10. The diffuser was well packaged with a plastic bag over it, about 8 mini salt bags, 4 on each side to prevent the diffuser from moving around in the box, and bubble wrap. Overall, good packaging.

Communication -
I want to give Mr.Potato a 10/10 for communication, kudos to you sir. He answered all my questions promptly and fast. We are in different time zones, me being PST, and him, EST, so him answering my messages promptly is impressive.

Quality -
I'd give the diffuser a 8.5/10 for overall quality. There are a few imperfections such as the tabs on the diffuser. 4 of them were off by about a fingernails length, so i had to modify the tabs to make them fit. The diffuser itself is very light weight and sturdy.

Setup -
When i decided to go with a quad tip, i wanted a true quad setup, and not a dummy setup, where 2 of the tips aren't functional. I went with 3.8mm titanium burnt exhaust tips, and a 3inch dual catback exhaust, so all 4 tips get equal air flow. Took 7 hours overall to do this, as the battery in the back was in the way. Minor cutting was required, but nothing to serious.

Conclusion -
If your looking for a quad diffuser, I'd go for this one. Sure, it's not perfect, but in my opinion, it looks a lot better then those carbon fiber ones. With carbon fiber, especially on eBay, there's a risk of them yellowing over time, as this is painted Matte black, so it will stay the same color over time. In conclusion, I'd highly recommend this diffuser to anybody looking to go with a quad setup.

Thanks for reading my review, will have a sound clip soon.

-Tycho

Before :

After :

Mini Sound clip (sorta)

Last edited by WhiteTgr135i; 12-19-2012 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Uploaded youtube video.
Appreciate 0