Colombia
Rep
Drives: X1 and R58 JCW

which fluids are you considering

Coolant ???
Differential ???
Gear Box ???
Power steering ????

Brake fluid already done every 2 years, and oil at least once a year via Maint plan.

Personally i will change my oil and filter every 7500. and during the summer track season, i drop the oil after 2 track days, and my Brake fluid gets changed by default maybe three times a year due to bleeding after tracking...

After a recent thread on Diff temps at the track... I may change that out for the hell of it..

The tranny on the other hand has me at a pause.. I have a 6AT.. it takes Dextron VI .... nothing special really.. I want to put Red Line in it but am concerned if there is a failure after all the tracking and they say it was the fluid.. The Red line can handle a little more temp and has greater shear strength than what BMW recommends in there fluid.

Your Conspiracy theory is understandable, but In reality BMW is very concerned of "after the 50k warranty" Alot of BMW's are leased and end up being CPO'd, meaning they are on the hook for it in the end anyway so i dont think they would run the chance.