05-01-2006, 03:32 PM   #123
FeeBear
Fee
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 SO M4

Garage List
2018 BMW X2  [0.00]
Hey TL_Boy, I apologize about that. Some of minorities have a very short fuss because of their experience. My problem stems that I grew in Boston during bus in the 70's. We had alot of hate at that time. So when I hear/ in this cases read that we can't be told apart, I have flashback. The issue I had with the Dicussion is that we have labelled Mexican's as the main targets. I am not Mexican, I am Dominican-American but if you can't tell us apart being I assuming a White American, then how would anybody who is not spanish be able to? Illegal immigrants may they Canadian/Mexican/Chinese/Korean/Brazilian. The problem I have when we started focusing on a group alot more people get caught in the net. I never stated that I for illegal immigrants, all I hope for we don't pick a group because they are easily identifiable and attack them.
It is all about History. There was a time not so long ago Muslim good American-Muslim were being harassed because we clump them together with Terrorists. How soon will it be before all us Hispanic will have to carry Proof of citizenship or worse all Non-White will have carry Proof of Citizenship.
Don't get me wrong I harbor no hate to White America, I grew up in a mostly Irish neighborhood, my best friend /BestMan in my Wedding was a Italian-Irish American. I just wish you could walk in my shoes for a day.
If you and I drive our BMW into to a place , I wonder how many people would look at us and say, "they must be successful compared to how many people assume we are drug dealers."
I guess to sum it up I honestly think alot of the people on this board are very young, not that there is anything wrong with that but that the young weren't around when America was very different like some of us.

Last edited by FeeBear; 05-01-2006 at 04:05 PM..
Appreciate 0