ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper_FFM View Post
Hi guys,

just registered because of the posted lap times by sport auto.

There is a HUGE difference between the PS2 and the PSS. In my opinion you can add an extra second for the Hockenheim lap time and at least ten seconds for the Nordschleife with the M135i running on PS2 instead of PSS.

Here is a good comparison:
The white 1M is mine, stock, running on PSS. The black 1M filming, stock, running on the original PS2. Please note: The guy filming has done over 500 laps on the NS, including VLN and 24h . This was my 9th lap in total. However, you can see how much better the PSS works accelerating out of the corner.

Enjoy

Thank you so much for posting this excellent video. Finally someone is showing what I and some others were telling since long time
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0