View Single Post
      11-17-2005, 02:47 AM   #10
JamieA
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

Hey Costa. I think your sales guy's attitude sucks. He should realise what this means to you and a truly good sales person would want to share in the excitement. Calling every couple of weeks or so is not excessive in my eyes.

I found that my sales guy was a day or two behind the information I was getting from the shipping company and the ports authorities, I think because ti takes a while for the info to get into their systems. He was also encouraging me to come into the dealership to "visit" similar cars in order to get my BM fix. I never did it, but it made me feel good that it was OK if I needed to.

The good thing is that Adelaide Motors have an excellent reputation of processing the cars as soon as they get them and not unnecessarily holding up deliveries. My experience is that at about this time in the process they start calling you weekly and then almost every couple of days. The timeframe they gave you is about right given my experience, and could be nearer to 2 weeks than 3.

I had the followup call from my sales guy today and he mentioned a post sale survey from BMW, you can keep this up your sleve for your ultimate final word if your guy doesn't get his act together.

Let's hope it comes soon, mate, I can't wait to see it!