Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
Thumbs up BMW of Honolulu

I just want to say that since I stopped by BMW of Honolulu a little less than a month ago I couldn't have been happier. It all started mid-deployment when I started hearing news about a new series being released in the U.S. As I learned more about the 1 series, the 135i in particular I slowly, but surely became infatuated with this car. Never before have become so obsessed with something I didn't even own or for that matter even witness first hand. Something about the 1 just captivated me. Anyway at first I inquired through BMW Military Sales, but the sales person there wasn't exactly informative and made me feel like he was shoving alot of smoke up a not so nice place I decided to wait until I returned to Hawaii to inquire further about the car, its specs, pricing, and options. In the meantime awaiting for our return I started e-mailing the dealership, speaking to the manager of new car sales to be specific and he was very upfront with me and incredibly informative. On the day I actually step foot in the dealership I was just amazed by the ambience of the dealership. I knew I was there to inquire about the 1er, but I couldn't help but become sidetracked by cars in the BMW lineup that also interested me. These cars were the 335i coupe, M3, and Z4 coupe. It was rather interesting as I was accompanied by a friend and though random it was great that he asked because he got to test drive the M3 and I the 135i. After finally sitting down with a sales rep and just getting down to business I was just really impressed that for one I paid my car at MSRP being optioned with the following and not topping $42K: Black Sapphire Metallic paint, Black Leatherette, High Gloss Black trim, Sports Package, Steptronic Transmission with Paddle Shifters, Premium Hi-Fi Stereo, USB/iPod system, BMW Assist, and Park Distance Control. It has been barely over two weeks since I ordered my one and it is now already awaiting transport! It was originally scheduled for a mid-October production date, but my sales rep was able to secure me a spot (possibly from someone who cancelled their purchase). So with transport time and it being transported to a VDC it should be here as early as November and as late as Christmas! I am just so amazed and glad to have done business with BMW of Honolulu. All the staff there are incredible, perhaps it has something to do with the famous Hawaiian attitude, but I am sold! :thumbup::wub::roundel::respekt:
Appreciate 0