View Single Post
      07-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #289
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

These are exactly my thoughts on difusors in general and specifically on the Alpha item. I am also going to order that difusor plus splitters and the trunk lid which I find spot on. Planning to first leave a strip unpainted on the trunk lid and then I will decide to leave it like that or (probably) fully paint it in VO. The splitter will be painted on the larger upper section but left unpainted at the bottom just 1 or max 2 cm. width.

Very much looking fwd to hear your impressions and tips on quality, install etc. when you receive and install yours.

[QUOTE=Aussie_in_London;12256599]First thing, not getting stung by import tax as we are inside the EU

then I was after something a little more than the oem look but still subtle and not overly different, plus the alpha swoops back in the mid section and covers the viewing of the backbox, plus the cutouts for the exhaust wraps around a little more so, I thought if I was to replace I might as well go for something a bit different but close while I am at it.....

And I really do like the look of the alpha
Appreciate 0