View Single Post
      05-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #40
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by roo97ss View Post
ya but this is BMW, just as many people (not really those here) but in the real world buy a BMW simply because it's a BMW...Same reason here many people buy the parts from expensive vendors, to be able to put that high end name on their high end car, regardless of price.

The way i look at it with tunes is simple too, want to go cheap, get a jb+ pretty easy install, modest gain, have a few more bucks, then go the jb4/procede but have to tear apart your ECU at least once and in my case about 10 times as i was back and forth to dealer a ton of times with my car. Want something you can uninstall from the drivers seat in 10 min, then cobb is the way to go...want a warranty, buy dinan, even more expensive. There are options just don't expect the cheapest to have the most features, best look or big name behind them.
Of course.
But, again, it's priced at a 50% premium.

No one is saying the product isn't good.
I brought up the issue of cost in comparison to the same features given to other brands for substantially less money.
It would one thing if the BMW tune offered more for the money, but does it? I don't think it does, but correct me if I'm wrong, as I did ask that before.
Appreciate 0