1N54E92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F30 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Awesome dealership!

-Open-minded CA's (Told my CA once about the lemon leather and he found out for himself. Never doubted me).
-Respectful (Had been dealing with my guy for almost a year trying to get into a 3 or a 1, chose a 1er. Yet, never did I feel rushed or anything.)
-They are as excited as I am to see the AW/Lemon combo.

All in all, so far, in the ordering and waiting process, this dealership has been a great one to deal with and I am happy.

...now if the car comes in black, with no sports package and wood grain. I'll change this very quickly. Actually had a nightmare about that the other night. :eyebulge: Scary!

I hope you're right. I had asked to be notified when the 1-series kick off happened, no notice. Turns out the CA I was talking to was fired so another CA took my info. Still no call. I asked for a quote on a 135i, no response. This dealer also owns BMW of Towson. A dealer known for great service but high prices. I hear that they don't like to deal on the price. I had asked for price on a 335i that was not certified, the price jumped like $3000 to be certified. I don't have a good feeling about this one.
Appreciate 0