View Single Post
      06-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
N55_NOLE
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 550i

First off, thanks for the review and post, I'm so happy to see you posting over here!

Last May I took delivery of my 135i with you and I can tell you it was one of the all time best days of my entire life! It was in no small part because of you, your knowledge and graciousness that I feel this way. Every time I take a call on my bluetooth, listen to a station on my satellite radio or see an M5 I think of you and that amazing day! I'm so glad you were able to take the time to go have some fun with your wife on some of the very same roads I used to break in my 1er! You are truly an asset to the whole BMW community and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwin2day View Post
Hey....let's plan a 1 Addicts meet in western NC.... I will map out the roads for you guys. Who is in?
I might just have to drive up from Orlando for this! North Carolina has some of the best driving roads in the country, add to this the chance to hang out with you again and meet fellow 1addicts while driving on said roads and I think it would be worth the 8 hour drive!

Thanks again for everything and good luck with the SCCA this year!

Tommy Drage
May 15, 2010 Performance Delivery
Appreciate 0