01-26-2016, 01:52 PM   #1
all4bspinnin
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i LeMans Blue/Terracota

The Cobb Accessport Continued Development Roll Call

Hi all,

After speaking with Matt at Cobb he said that they would be willing to continue development for additional features provided they had enough support from the community.

I know that I want to run more than 18.5psi as well as flat foot shifting, autoblip, and flex fuel to be added.

If you're like me, have an Accessport, and would like these additional features, please post in this thread and I will forward this to Cobb for them to follow.

If you don't have an accessport or are currently running another program but would consider switching to cobb, please post up as well.

**The goal is to get 100 interested people to post up**

***Also, id ask everyone to please leave any discussion of other software/solutions out of this thread. We understand you may think A or B is better than this and thats fine, but I feel that to post it in this thread would only hurt the goal to bring cobb back.

EDIT:
COBB has responded. Please see post #153. Link to it below.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...&postcount=153

Thank you to everyone that has taken time to post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBB Tuning View Post
First off, thank you all for expressing your desire to see additional Accessport features and new model year support for the BMW platform. I want to assure you that feedback and requests such as these do not go unnoticed. In a perfect world, every enthusiast car would be supported by an Accessport with endless features and greater power potential.

With that said, we do not currently have plans to further develop the BMW platform. COBB is still a relatively small company and we simply do not have the resources to dedicate to creating full-fledged custom features. On the other hand, we are actively working on adding support for a N55 ROM that's recently hit US dealers along with miscellaneous bug fixes and we hope to have out sooner than later so each of you can continue to use your AP and tunes without issue!

We apologize for the less than ideal response, but we want to be honest about our intentions and level the expectations for our continued support. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Marshall@COBB

Last edited by all4bspinnin; 02-12-2016 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 3