View Single Post
      08-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #41
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Larry,

That is exactly what I was hoping for. It certainly started out friendly. I never really had any probs with my CA, other than finding out from another 1addict that he had the same CA, and he gave him a discount off the street and didn't have as much options as I had. The CA must have sized us up and decided we were not going to give this guy a discount. When I asked him about discounts he said this car doesn't get one. He used this site to show us pictures. It was him where I found the site.

Anyway, maybe I should try and patch things up? I do want a good dealership. After my guests leave I will report to them the errors, and the little problems and see how the SA does.

I didn't care so much about getting $500 - $1000 off as I wanted to be treated nicely and wanted everything to go like clockwork. It didn't and the car has problems due to their error of repair (at least this is how I take it) After all I did turn down $2500 discount thinking there was something fishy happening.

EspressoBoy

are PPL getting tired of my silly yoda dowg? I got rid of it, now I has a mean lil Yoda ready to kick yer ass... He's mean, and ready to protect me as a good avatar should!!!
Appreciate 0