View Single Post
      07-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
Daniu9394
China
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i /BMW 1M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
This is my favorite pics of your trip.... the Top Secret BMW test track in the suburbs of Munich. Glad to see you found it!!
Hi,Dack:

I was so curious about that picture on the Google Map. That day I drove the M3 out of Munich. It is easy to get there. And what I didn't expect is that the sunset is so beautiful in the countryside.

For my trip, there are still some photos and stories to share with you and the BMW fans.

I met the guy working in the BMW M GmbH. He showed me around the M show room, in which there many M cars and classic BMW cars. He also drove a M5 with me on the Autobahn,reaching a high speed of 290km/hr. That really scared me, because I never experience that fast before in my life.

And thank your information on BMW on Demand. Otherwise, I wouldn't know how to get a M3 driving around Munich. The photo of M3 in sunset were taken near the BMW Secret Track. It's beautiful and cool.......

Hotel Turnken is a special hotel and worthy to stay in. There is a very winding road near it, and you can also watch sunset on the top of the mountain. enjoy the pics.

daniel
Attached Images

Appreciate 0