Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 BMW 128i  [9.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPower1910 View Post
So to give you guys an update..... Called BMW NA and complained about my poor experience there. All they could do was file an official complaint to the dealer and I was told it would be reviewed "internally" meaning the higher ups of the dealership would review the case. The representative from BMW NA also suggested I speak to the service manager's boss.

After getting off the phone with BMW NA I called the dealership and asked for that exact person. He had been informed of the situation already, but wanted to hear my side of the story. Long story short, he still didn't think the dealership had full responsibility in the matter, but at least made an effort to cut a "deal" with me. We agreed on cutting the initial $1,300 estimate in half, so in the end I'll be spending $650 to resolve this utter mess and have my adaptive headlight and xenon module replaced. I still don't believe I owe a dime, but that's a price I can deal with to move on from these assholes and never go back.

Thanks for the suggestions and feedback. Love this community.
That's great! I'd look at it this way, you're getting brand new parts put in and only paying $650! That's not bad at all!
Appreciate 0