Colonel
Rep
Drives: the silver bullet

Garage List
2010 135i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple View Post
That's it?

You see this is my problem. I give you good advice about how to deal with the crappy handling of your car that will never be a good track car and all you want to talk about is the videos you produce! "we paid a lot of money to hear that shit" lol This is the most vain forum. You guys would rather talk about what watch you wear when you drive or what should your personalized license plate say while you look at yourself in the reflections of windows as you drive down the strip than anything that will actually better yourself. Oh! I got the mod bug again. Lets go drop some parts in my car and then try them out at the track so i feel like i got my money's worth. Also so i can put it in my signature on the forum, the guys love that. BMWs have always been the choice ride of yuppies and this forum continues that tradition. They should change this subforum to be called Boy Racers and Their Expensive Toys. Posers and back markers welcome.
okaaay, where you waiting for a thanks or some kind of affirmation? apparently someone needs his coffee this morning! like I said I welcome constructive criticism but beyond that you're just asking for a stupid argument. thought this was already settled but apparently not. if you don't have anything more positive to contribute to this conversation then please move on while we're still in relative good terms.