Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by and 1 View Post
that's some commitment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrutled View Post
your lucky she let you out
Haha, I know right?? Anyone who read Steven King's book called Tommyknockers will know what I mean. The gist of the book is a guy stumbles over a very small piece of metal in the ground and wants to dig it out and ends up digging up an entire spaceship.

I had this rattle that literally sounded like a wire loom/bundle had come loose and was swinging and hitting something solid when I went over bumps and around corners. It was so easy to make the noise, I figured, piece of cake to find. So I start snooping around under the tonneau cover, in the trunk, etc after dinner. Next thing I know the back seat is out (no lie) and there is a pile of trunk lining and various other pieces in the garage and I could not find the source of that damn noise!!!! So I had to put it all back together and bring it to the dealer anyway. I learned my lesson on that one, and it took even them a week to diagnose it. They tried to give it back to me saying they couldn't hear it but I was like NO WAY, drive it again and they admitted they could hear it.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0