07-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #31
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4tthew View Post
Bet you didn't know that I don't give two pubes off my own balls where they're made . Also I would like to see proof of that statement, especially considering all Work wheels (Volk, Work, etc.) are made in house and I highly doubt they are outsourcing their services to make replica wheels, far too much liability. And there is a visible difference, put the two side by side and I'll tell you the reps any day.

Regardless, to me it's the same thing as those women who carry replica handbags and douchers who wear fake Rolex's and Oakleys. I work in sales and probably once a week I'll have some wanna-be hot shot mom come in with one of those fake DB giraffe print bags then complain about our prices and pay with a Capital One card. I'd rather be motorboating a pair of B cups than some honkin fakies, at least until I find some nice big C's or D's to play with.

In case you do not understand the above metaphor, B cups are stockers, C's represent a set of BBS, D's would be a nice set of HRE's and silicone=reps.
I love you.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0