The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunglasses Ron View Post
Cheers for that mate..
I have different wheel on my Golf at the min but will more than likely just get the OEM ones sprayed black and leave it at that. Will also be on street tyres too.
Sounds like software and intakes are a definate, but may look at cat-less pipes too if they aren't silly money?
Also worth bearing in mind is that we run 99ron fuel over the pond (assuming the octane rating is the same?), so would that make much difference do you think?
i think your 98 ron is closer to our 94 octane, i'm sure someone else will clarify that for us though.

the downpipes aren't badly priced in my opinion. But i'm pretty used to seeing prices like these as i've been tuning early on in a few cars so the parts have always been under development when i started.

you might be looking like 400 quid, but i haven't seen any british pricing on anything, but that would be pretty well converted from Canadian dollar. you guys might get stuff cheaper over there though.

I'm currently waiting on catless downpipes, they are supposed to make about a 30whp difference with the right tune. so for the money, they are a good purchase in my opinion. but nothing will beat the value of the tune on these cars.
Appreciate 0