11-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #20
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
ouch. can see their side that the wheels were painted and hence that alone can void the warranty but i wouldnt have bought from these people in the first place
thats what i originally thought, but after reading the other info that the owner posted on the other forums (Artemis's links), Cor is very much in the wrong and will probably get sued.

The owner did have the wheels painted, but he did not have them powder coated or disassembled. There should have been no compromised of structural integrity to the wheels. He was also the original owner of the wheels.

Core also edited their warranty page outlining that track or competitive use of the wheels violates warranty. They did this after the wheel failed but the owner took screen shots of the original warranty which has no mention of track use. He also took screen shots of where Cor was marketing for track use etc. on their page. Cor even used the owners car in a post and boasted about track performance.

Cor will probably get hit for this. That being said, I will never buy anything Cor.
Appreciate 0