View Single Post
      06-03-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
gio
Captain
Rep
Drives:

So I just went to Kohls to buy some towels...

I found some top-of-the-line 100% cotton towels. They didn't seem to be too expensive but then I noticed that all towels were "buy one get one free"! I ran up to the checkout with two towels and ask the old lady
behind the counter if I could buy more than two towels and still get the "buy one get one free" deal. She said, "dear, you can buy as many towels as you like." So I ran back and got four towels for the price of two. At the checkout, she commented on how soft and nice the towels were. I added, "I know! And they were such a good deal." She kept on going on about the towels and said something like, "These are high quality towels, take good care of them." I replied, "Actually... I'm going to use them to wash my car." She just stood there absolutely shocked as I began to explain to her that I just bought a new car and good quality towels were necessary so the car wouldn't get scratched. At that point the other old lady chimed in, "Could you wash my car too? It's the white Camry out back."