Thread: 135i vs ???
View Single Post
      04-19-2013, 09:30 AM   #109
AKopp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Driving home from the beach once in Delaware, just cruisin about 70mph I see a nicely modded E46 M3, so of course we have a little fun just following eachother, finally the road opened up and he got a decent jump on me but I quickly pulled behind him and passed until 130-140 and I let off. He flew by as I was slowing down and I got next to him again, we rolled down the windows and he asked if it was an M model... I said nope, 135i... He was impressed. Cool guy and the funny thing was, we both had our girlfriends in the cars and they kind of just waved to eachother and roll their eyes. That was just Cobb Stage 2 without FMIC. Now I'm FBO Stg2+ and feel pretty confident about the car. Coming back to the S2000 comments. It's definitely a fun car and good in the turns, but it's a dog...
2009 135i - SG/Coral - 19" Alufelgen SF-71 - ST Coilovers - Cobb Stage 2+ - AR Downpipes - Berk Sport Exhaust - Active Autowerke Charge Pipe - AMS FMIC - AFE DCI - LUX V3 Angel Eyes - LCI Blacklines - Active Autowerke Strut Tower Brace - BMW Performance CF Spoiler - Kerscher Carbon Splitter - Scopian CF Diffuser - MusicarNW Level 2
Appreciate 0