Name:  BMW-Fahrertraining-Maisach-Preview-04-655x436.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  43.7 KB

Name:  BMW-Fahrertraining-Maisach-Preview-05-655x436.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  48.7 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kleen View Post
I really like the idea of attending a BMW driving school, more so than ADAC.

Ok Gents...

Today I had a nice phone conversation with a lady from BMW Driver Training center in Munchen. She asked me IF we would be interested in a school at Nurburgring. It would be a one day "Intensive" training school. we drive in their cars (I think M3's?) and it includes one night's stay at a hotel there (Dorint?) and all meals(dinner and breakfast and lunch) and fuel(for their cars. We drive on the 'Ring!! Cost would be 1,100 euros.

The lady I spoke to "thinks" we can also use a VAT form(she will get back to me on that) - so we would save even more. 900-ish would be our price.

She has some opening for June 21st at the Ring. But that is too son for me - and I suspect you guys as well. I told her we would like something in Late Aug or September. She is gonna get me some dates that are open.

Another possibility is to do their driver training in Munich. Its held on a closed circiut at the Munchen Flughafen(airport) an we also would drive their cars. It is a slower speed driving though. More of an autocross setup like in the pics I posted above. That school is even cheaper... at 400 to 600 per day depending on the type of school.

All this info is preliminary. I will post any new info when I get it from BMW-Fahrertraining. I just wanted to keep everyone in the loop and see what people think so far?

Thoughts?

Dackel
Appreciate 0