View Single Post
      11-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
tderueda@gmail.com
Rep
Drives: 2010 S2 135i with M Performanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRB135 View Post
I decided NOT to sell my 135i. Its too great a car. So I went ahead with completion of further customization.

Thanks much to Dinan Engineering, Kartoyz, Tirerack, B&R Racing, **********s, and Dell Autobody for turning my vision into reality.

Mods to Date:

1. Hartge body kit: urethane molded into into front bumper and trunk lid, rear difuser, custom front intake mesh screens
2. BMW performance side skirts: custom vents added
3. Hartge 4 tip exhaust (powder coated black tips), mid pipe silencer removed
4. Lowered 1.2 inch front, 1.6 inch rear (combo eibach and H&R) to get correct stance, drop, and ride
5. Wheels. OZ superleg. III 3-piece, custom offset: 20 X 8.5 front, 20 X 10 rear. NO rub, and surprising good ride characterization. (everyone said that 10's in the back would not fit, they do)
6. Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Nero, 235/30/20 front, 285/25/20 rear (completely fills the rear less than .5 clearance inside and out, but no rub). I will admit to having the inside of fenders trimmed professionally.
7. BMW performance carbon fiber mirror covers
8. Roof: painted BMW brilliant black
9. front lights: grey tint covers from **********s
10. clear armor, everything
11. rear lights and brake lights: paint lite smoke tint
12. Dinan: stage 2 ECU remap. awesome performance gains, and no problems after 8k miles

performance: 395-400 hp (with Dinan and Hartge performance exhaust, 420 ft-lbs torque.

I love the rear spoiler, could you explain how went about getting that spoiler?
I ordered a AW 135 but dislike the spoiler. What product will i have to buy and what is the price like?
Appreciate 0